Thursday, February 21, 2008

Screw You, & the Horse You Rode In On...

Yeah, I edited the post. I think this title fits better.

I'm out. After the day I've had today, all I want to do is curl up into a ball & rock myself to sleep for, oh, about a week. I am just done with being stressed out about a job that in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean jack shit. If I don't do it, they'll just put an ad in the paper or on Monster & get some other schmuck to do it. Maybe they'll even do it better, who knows. All I know is that I'm done. I'm sick & tired of dealing with stupid people who I have to kiss their ass so I don't upset them because they're so fucking delicate. I just want to go there & scream in their faces "FUCK YOU!" Gah. People suck. Hard.

The only bright side that I have is that tomorrow is Friday. Then I don't have to deal with the fuckers for 2 days.

FUCK YOU BELTSVILLE!

No comments: