Monday, July 28, 2008

And off to another week of fun...

Ahhhh, Monday. How do I loathe thee, let me count the ways. Yes, ladies & gentlefrogs, it's the start of another fun week. Now, you might be saying to yourself in looking at the time of this post, "Nik, why aren't you at work yet?" Well friends, let me tell you why. I'm playing Ms. Responsible again. You see, as I type this, the folks from the landscaping place are ripping up (part) of what's left of our side yard & leveling it. Then they're gonna put down black dirt & sod to make our lawn look respectable again after our remodel. Yay! I was SO tired of the weeds that were starting to grow, & also the rocks & sand. I had no idea the soil was so bad! Yuk. So I'm hanging out waiting for the sod guy to get here so that I can confirm just what they're doing in the front yard (tearing the whole thing up vs. correcting the giant ruts that were caused by the backhoe when they drove it onto the yard). After that, THEN I will head to the SaltMine. Mr. Yuk says "BLECH!"

Ohhhweeohh... yoooooo! (LOL, yes, I watched Wizard of Oz last night.)