Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One of those days...

Yeah. Today sucks.

- Worked 10 hrs, no lunch break.
- Dealt with *1* problem for about 8 of those hours, trying to get higher-ups to calm the fuck down, quit blaming me for not doing my job (which was completely NOT true), & point out what a complete fucking idiot the person setting up contracts is.
- Try to keep everything on track with the house stuff, reconcile the bank account to dodge a major problem & arrange to go get my puppy from "grandma's", all while dealing with said stupidity today.
- Successfully make it home, oh, around 8:30pm (about 12.5 hrs after I'd left this morning), only to get bitched at by my lovely spouse for not remembering to set out some stupid fucking light switches for the electrician. (Same spouse who was gone for 4 fucking days on a business trip.)

sigh Fuck it. I'm going to bed.

No comments: