Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh joy, another week.

Ah, here it is, 10:52pm on a Sunday night, the beginning of another work week looming. It's not that I particularly hate my job. In fact, I like my job. I think I'm pretty good at what I do. It's just that I think I need a vacation. And not a "working vacation", dealing with the house or painting or anything like that. I mean packing up & heading off to someplace warm & relaxing, where I don't have to care what I do in the next 10 minutes or hours. It's been 7 months since Vegas, which I consider the last "vacation". It would just be nice to relax for a few days.

Somewhere like here...


Or maybe here...


sigh
Soon... very soon.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Amen sister.

Jason said...

What is this "vacation" of which you speak? I am unfamiliar with this concept.