Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Work Sucks.

Why is it always Murphy's Law that you work hard, do the best you can, & you STILL manage to get shit on no matter what you do? I mean really... what's the point of even trying?

It's been a pretty crappy week so far. I step up, take on a lot more responsibility, & can't seem to catch a break. I work my butt off with the priorities I've been given, but it seems like I'm getting pulled in 6 different directions at once. Then when I do manage to keep all the plates spinning, someone comes by & knocks over the table. ::sigh::

I'm just glad I have Friday off, even if I do have to get up at 7:45am to go to the freakin' dentist to fix a filling that they can't seem to get right. At least I won't be going to work.

'Cause THAT would be torture.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

I think we must set up a support group for the over-stressed. It may involve beer, sunshine, and possibly more beer.