Saturday, August 4, 2007

Rainy Saturdays

I don't know whether it's the gray & drippy weather outside, the events of the last week or what, but I'm in one sour-assed mood today. The only upside was that I was able to sleep in this morning, something that I desperately needed. It was a very long week, lots of work & mild stress trying to get projects done. Then we had the whole bridge thing, which thankfully didn't directly impact me but was one of those "taking stock" moments. I don't know how many people I talked to said "Jeez, I've been over that bridge (insert number of times here) & it could've been me." This includes myself. I'm just thankful that the number of fatalities has been so low so far. It could have been sooo much worse. Unfortunately this was one of those events that gets you thinking, & getting me reflective hasn't been all that productive lately. It just gets me in one of these moods, & then the day tends to go into the crapper.

Right now, I'm giving serious thought to going back to bed. Yeah.... perhaps.

No comments: