Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ohhhhh... the weather outside is:

FUCKING RIDICULOUS! Welcome back to the horrors of Minnesota winter! I guess it could be worse - we could be in Moorehead or Fergus Falls, where not only is it snot-freezing cold, but they have a honest-to-god blizzard going on right now. I personally have not ventured outside the comfort of my jammies & house today, but The Hubby informs me that it SUCKS outside. He went to the gym at like 1:30 & it was 37 degrees - by the time he came home the wind had picked up, & things were flash-freezing. Did I mention I was glad I didn't go out today? :) So now I'm starting to dread the drive in tomorrow - here's to hoping MnDOT gets off their lazy asses & throws some salt on the roads.

On the upside, the Vikes are WINNING!!! WHOOT WHOOT! And it's d- 26 days until Sun & FUN in Mexico!!!

No comments: