Friday, July 4, 2008

The Most Wonderful Week of the Year...

is about to commence! Every year beginning the Saturday after the 4th of July, the Dayton clan (& various relatives & friends, in different quantities & years) all head to Gull Lake in lovely Brainerd, MN for a week of sun, fun, boating, boozing &, most importantly, RELAXATION! It is one of the things I look forward to in the summer - strike that, it's THE thing I look forward to every summer. It's such a good time. Now, as many of you know, I don't swim, but I do go out in the boat & fish. And I definitely indulge in adult beverages! It's a wonderful time to recharge the ol' batteries.

We're definitely gonna have a full house this year - it'll be terrific! Hopefully you all have a safe & Happy 4th of July weekend. Much love!

1 comment:

Jim said...

This post is over a week old. I need fresh content if you expect me to continue viewing your bloggle, Nickle!