Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random thoughts on a Sunday

Last night my darling hubby threw me a birthday party. Now, it wasn't a surprise party, but it was SO freakin' much fun, I can't even begin to tell you. I wish you all could have been there (if you weren't!) You know a party is rockin' if the cops show up to tell you to turn it down. =) As you might have noticed from a couple of my recent posts, I've been kinda reflective & sorta down on this birthday. After last night, I can tell you that I have some of the best group of friends a girl formerly from Indiana could ever hope for. Honestly, I have a serious case of the warm-fuzzies today. It's pretty cool. So for those of you who read the blog who were there, Thank You. You made this birthday for me.

Ok, I'm done being squishy for now. I'm gonna go have a nap. =)

No comments: