Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Thought I would get in a quick post for an update... my laptop bit the dust about a week ago, & I've had limited access to a 'puter, hence the lack of updates. =)

The upside is that my back is much better than in my last post. I didn't end up needing a cortisone shot (yay!), & the pain is pretty manageable, even non-existent most days. I still get "twinges" here & there, & if I sit/stand/lie down for any long stretch it tends to act up, but all in all it's much better. It just means I have to get up from the bar stool @ the Boneyard more often. ;-) *whoot!*

I do have new pics of the updates to the house also, which I will post separately. Our contractor, Chad, is taking pics also, & he was kind enough to burn a disc for me.

I am SO ready for a short work week this week - as I know much of you are. Altho from recent reads of other's posts, I appear to be the LEAST stressed, for a change. Ya kno, I've heard a good dose of tryptophan works WONDERS! =)

Gobble Gobble!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

What is a short week? I will be pushing 40 hours easily by wednesday.