Monday, September 10, 2007

Muddled

I think that's the word for the day. I never really found footing today, couldn't quite seem to get into the flow of things. I guess I didn't sleep too well, & I sort of slept through my alarm. Then I had to go to the doc for my finger (don't even ask). So I didn't get to work until like 11:30. There goes the day. The upside was that I got some of my work done, but found out I have a crapload to do in the next 2 days, before I have to go to training at Fort Snelling (yeah, THE Fort Snelling. On Base. Through the guard gate. Ahhh, the benefits of working for a defense contractor!)

Is it wrong that I want to go on vacation again? Not that I care where... just someplace to relax & have people wait on me. Ok, maybe someplace warm. =)

Ahhh.... to dream a little dream.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's still in the 80's down here and you're always welcome. And I promise not to ask about your finger. :D